Police Station Tours
Are you interested in a Police Station Tour for your group or organization? The Crime Prevention Unit offers tours that include the jail and shooting range. The following are the guidelines for requesting a station tour:
• Station Tours are by appointment only. All tours are done Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
• Tours last around 45 minutes but may vary depending on availability of the jail and shooting range
• A group should not exceed 20 people, as it may be difficult to navigate some areas safely
• All group attendees must be age 5 or older (some areas of the station may be unsuitable for young children)
• Once the tour starts attendees will not be able to leave the tour and return to the lobby or use the washroom without a police personnel escort
• Tours must be confirmed by the registrant 24 hours in advance
Please feel free to contact the Crime Prevention Unit at 847-359-9061
to schedule a tour.