Curbside leaf pick-up provides two scheduled pick-ups for each resident, one in October and one in November. Please check carefully for the pick-up dates for your area.
You will need to:
- Rake ONLY leaves to the curb (no grass clippings, branches, or other non-leaf material).
- Rake rows of leaves INTO the street – about 12 inches away from the curb – to allow rainfall to flow down the curb and into storm inlets.
- Have your leaves raked into the street and ready for pick-up by 7:00 a.m. on your pick-up day, but NO EARLIER than 4:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled pick-up.
If there are no curbs:
- If your street does not have curbs, line up your row of leaves on the pavement as close to the shoulder of the road as possible in order to leave the maximum amount of street surface open for vehicles. Leaves should be ON the pavement – NOT in the ditch.
Please DO NOT:
- Do not rake leaves into drainage ditches or over storm inlets in the street to help prevent flooding the street.
- Do not rake any non-leaf material into the street. For the safety of our personnel and machinery, piles with any debris other than leaves will be left at the curb.