Saturday, August 16, 2014
Solid Waste Agency of Northern Cook County (SWANCC) Electronics Recycling and Document Destruction
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
SWANCC will host an electronics recycling and document destruction event on Saturday, August 16, 2014 from 9:00am-12:00pm at Harper College (lots 3 & 4).
- Residents are asked to remain in their cars during the event.
- Residents from any SWANCC community can participate. No business or institutional materials will be accepted.
- This event is for residential household items only.
- Household chemical waste and other unlisted materials will not be accepted.
- Documents must be brought to the event in either paper shopping bags or cardboard boxes. No plastic bags please.
- There is a limit of six file-sized boxes or paper shopping bags per vehicle.
- Paper clips and staples do not need to be removed, but please remove binders.
- No vehicle will be allowed to enter the event line after 12pm.
- Computer monitors
- Cable receivers
- Computer cables
- Converter boxes
- Fax machines
- Mobile telephones
- Mouse or keyboards
- MP3 players
- Portable digital assistants
- Satellite receivers
- Video game consoles
- Video recorders/players
- Zip drives
For a complete list of accepted items, or for more information about SWANCC, please visit www.swancc.org.