Employment Opportunity: Police Officer
December 18, 2013
The Village of Palatine seeks qualified applicants for the position of Police Officer.
- Current starting salary is $63,045 with merit increases to $87,942 after 6 years of service
- Outstanding fringe benefits and pension program
Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Must be between 21 and 34 years of age
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree from accredited 4-year college
- Vision 20-40 both eyes corrected / uncorrected
Applications may be obtained at http://www.palatine.il.us/employment
, or at Palatine Police Headquarters, 595 N. Hicks Rd, Palatine, IL. The application deadline is 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 5, 2014. Written examination will be conducted by the Fire and Police Commission on Saturday, February, 22, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. at Palatine High School, 1111 N. Rohlwing Rd. The Physical Ability Test will be conducted at 1:00 p.m. the same day at the Palatine Police Department, 595 North Hicks Road.
THE VILLAGE OF PALATINE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER