Electric Aggregation Program
> Electric Aggregation Program
Two years ago, the Village started a Municipal Aggregation Program to lower residents’ electric costs. The current term on the program is ending with Integrys as the supplier, so the Village sought bids from numerous suppliers for our renewal. The Village is pleased to announce that Constellation has been selected as our new supplier for the aggregation program. This includes a three-year program with a fixed price of 6.621¢/kWh for bills received for June 2014 through May 2017.
As an eligible Village of Palatine residential or small business customer, you are automatically enrolled unless you decide to opt-out.
Here's how you benefit:
- Receive an exclusive electricity offer of a fixed rate of 6.621¢/kWh for your June 2014 through May 2017 billing cycles.
- Price certainty for 36 months.
- Receive one bill from ComEd, but with a low electricity price from Constellation.
- ComEd will continue to service all distribution lines and meters to your home, as well as respond to service issues.
- Receive 100% renewable energy.
If you have any questions or if you want to opt out, please contact Constellation at 1-800-718-1493 or visit them online at home.constellation.com/optout.