APRIL 4TH 2023 CONSOLIDATED ELECTION
Key Dates for the April 4, 2023 Consolidated Election
- (03/07/23 Voter registration closes for deputy registrars and local election officials)
- (03/19/23 Last day to register to vote by online application)
- (03/20/23 First day of Early Voting)
- (03/20/23 Last day to request a mail ballot)
- (04/03/23 Last day of Early Voting, Last day of grace period registration and voting)
- (04/04/23 Last day mail ballots can be postmarked)
- (04/04/23 Election Day)
Voter Registration Information
- U.S. Citizen
- At least 18 years old by the general election
- A resident of your precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day
- Any 17 year old citizen who will turn 18 by Election Day can register to vote.
Two forms of identification are needed (one with current address).
Register to vote online, by mail or in-person. Visit the Cook County Clerk’s Office website for more information regarding registering to vote
Election Day Registration
Election day registration will be available in Illinois at selected sites per legislation signed into law on July 1, 2014.
For qualifications and locations visit the Cook County Clerk website.
If you are interested in being an Election Judge, please contact the Cook County Clerk’s Office at 312-603-0965 for more information.